
We went to the sunflower patch to take some pictures, we have been trying to do this for 4 years and for some reason we have been about a week to late every year. So we made it this year. Lauren was amazed that some of the flowers were as big as her head! David was more interested in all of the bee's that were flying around. I am reminded everyday how different they are... they keep amazing me each day!
When we got home today it was raining and the street was flooded. We played in the rain for about 45 minutes. There is something about playing in the rain that just makes you smile. We had a great time jumping in the puddles and feeling the water run in between our toes! I love the rain!



1 comment:
Cute picture!! I just realized you had a blog--duh!! :)
Post a Comment