Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hoooo Hummm Day!




I went to bed last night not feeling well. So when I woke up this morning I knew it was going to be a HOOOO HUMMMM Day! I have been doing laundry all morning and I have to say... I HATE DOING LAUNDRY. There are too many steps.


1. Collect all of the Laundry
2. Sort all of the Laundry
3. Wash all of the piles of Laundry
4. Dry all of the piles of Laundry
5. Fold all of the piles of Laundry
6. Put away all of the piles of Laundry
7. Find the missing socks that run away from the piles of Laundry.
8. Iron the clothes that need to be hung up
9. Hang up all of the ironed clothes.
10. Find more clothes that need to be washed after the laundry is "done"

I really have to force myself to do laundry. My mother tells me to "do some everyday". Why in the world would I want to do something I hate everyday? Now that D and L are getting older they do some what help me with a few of the steps. L loves to fold towels and D loves to collect the laundry. We are working on them putting away their own laundry. You should see their drawers. HEE HEE

Anyway in between steps I went up to my scrap closet and created a few birthday cards for up coming birthdays. The paper and stamps are from the Angel Company and the ribbon, brads and flowers are from my personal stock.

It's back to the piles and piles of towels for me and L to fold. Better go..

Enjoy,
S

2 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, girlfriend! I'm IMPRESSED! You ROCKED it!! Great cards...miss you!

4betts said...

Awesome cards.... I need about 45(smile).
LOL,
Vickie