Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Stop!
As I was walking the twins to class yesterday it hit me, THIS IS IT! The last time I will be "walking to kids to class" Next year they are going to Kindergarten. I won't be able to watch them thru the window. I won't be able to pick them up at the door with a hug and a smile. I won't be able to watch them play on the playground with their friends. I won't be able to be there for EVERYTHING! I am so thankful to have worked at the school for the last few years and be able to be there for EVERYTHING! What am I going to do next year? How am I going to let them get out of the car and walk themselves to class. Man, how am I going to make it when the drive themselves to school! Can't it all stop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Don't think about that now... I'm almost there and I can't think about it.
I'm at the spot where I never thought I would be... not knowing where he is 24/7. That kills me... it's so hard to let go of them... at any stage.
What gets me through it all is knowing he's not alone, God is with him. He's kinda the BEST babysitter in the world... ya know!
Cindy
Think about this... free time while the kids are at school... does that help??
KP
you are just going to have to get a job at an elementary school and then bring them to school with you. that's my plan. i cannot even imagine dropping my kids off at the curb! scares me to death!
Post a Comment