What is it about bacon? It's salty and good thats what! My kiddos love breakfast. They want me to "cook" breakfast everyday. They would pick eggs and bacon over poptarts and cereal everytime. I being the busy mom can't always "cook". We have our favorite breakfast spots. By far we choose Brother Junipers over any. I/we could eat there everyday!
So, today I cooked bacon and biscuits with Aunt Holly's peach jelly for breakfast. My little man ate like a champ. My little angel well, she said she wanted a granola bar. I gasp!! How could she, she loves bacon biscuits with Aunt Holly's peach jelly. I got up early and "cooked"! I asked her why and she says to me...... BACON MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH, BABY GIRL!!! One day you will have to worry about your weight, you are 6 going on 7 please, please don't worry about things like that...... OH MY!!
Guess what we are having for dinner..... BLT's..... HEE HEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment