
Well I finally broke down and decided to blog. Seems to be a new thing with me, Being the follower. I used to be a leader and now I follow trends, follow my kids around and pick up things they have left behind. I even followed my mothers footsteps. I really don't like to be a follower it just seems to be where I am at this stage in my life. Anyway...
We went to Kansas, had a GREAT time. It rained and the wind blew! One of the highlights was seeing some extended family. My cousin Andrew is the winner of the State Track Meet. He ran the 300 hurdles. I was completely impressed! WOW is all I can say.
Now we are home and getting ready for a very busy month of June. More pics to come!



1 comment:
Love the new blog! There is nothing wrong with being a follower, so long as you do it in moderation!
I am very happy to be part of your very busy month of June!!!
Post a Comment