Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Best Friend



Yesterday was a very hard day for me. I think in the back of my mind I knew it was coming. I had watched him suffer for 3 days and knew something was not right!

He looked so sad.

At 5am he started crying... for a second I thought he was better and need to go outside. Nope, he was crying for me to come and hold him. I did. He looked at me and I knew.

I ran him to the vet, they took him from me and told me they would call. They did, it was not good. I prayed for the right thing to do. I knew what to do!

So we put him down. Benjamin and I were there to say good bye!

He was a great dog. He was so sweet and kept me company when I had no one around. He was my best friend and I will miss him everyday of my life. I love you my pokie poke! Kiss Kiss

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We will miss you little poco! Big hugs((())))

Karen said...

Stephanie and Benjamin, I am so sorry for your loss. It is a very sad day and you will never forget your little one.
I am so sorry
ke

Julie Jackson said...

Poco was loved by all of us! I will miss his faithful greeting each time I visit the Moulder House. We always had great visits on the sofa - he would curl up for a nap next to me and I would rub and love on him.