Monday, October 27, 2008

Scrapbook Retreat

I attended my first scrapbook retreat this weekend. I went to Fernciff, a little campground near in Little Rock Arkansas. I had a wonderful time and got a lot of things done. My friends Julie and Stephanie have been going to this retreat for years and asked me come along this year. Here are a few things I did while I was there.

This is an egg box for my friend Jessica. She is having a baby girl in a few months and this will be one of the many things I will be giving her for a baby gift. My plan is to fill it with rattles and passies. She loves pink so I know she will love it. You can order egg boxes from this website
There are so many things you can do with them. I just love them for everything.


I also worked on teacher gifts. These are large post it note pads covered in paper. I love this idea. All teachers love note pads. I know I do! They were alot of fun to work on. I love the bling baper and the little embellishments. The Halloween on I will be keeping for myself. I had an orange post it note pad and lots of time so I made it for me. Something I need to do more of! So So Stinking Cute!

I worked on a ton of cards. Birthday cards I never have enough of. So, I stocked up and made about 15. These two are my favorite. They are simple and the color combo is just super amazing. Something about blue and green make me smile.


That is all for now, I will post more later. Have a good week and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
S

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well I think that all the projects are AWESOME and it's so good to see you creating and taking time for yourself & your hobby. You are very talented and I only wish we were closer together so we could go on retreats together...I'm thinking we just do a girls getaway and lock ourselves up in a hotel somewhere 1/2 between us...whatcha think????