Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Trip to The Smokies

We have been super busy these past few weeks. I can't tell you how exhausted we all are! So I apologize for the lack of post.
My mom came for a 9 day visit. We really had a great time. I made sure that our days were filled with many activities and that she could experience life as we do every week. When my mom arrived at the airport. Lauren and I were there to greet her. We left that afternoon for Gatlinburg. Mom had never been and I wanted to show her the beautiful fall colors. It was a girls trip. Just me, mom and Lauren. We had the best time. We shopped until we could not walk. Ate like we had never seen food. And had the most wonderful time just being with each other. I miss my family a lot. The time I do get to spend with them I want to be meaningful not only for me but for David and Lauren.
Here are some pictures from our trip.




No comments: