
Lauren wanted to try her bike without her training wheels. So we went outside put the helmet on and tried a few times, she did pretty good. Then..... she busted... I worried that she might want to put the training wheels back on. She said she would try again tomorrow! (I was beaming with pride)
The next day... Off she went down the side walk with just a little push! She was so excited! We were too! So we told her to go to the cove and practice turning! She did it! Then she went again and........ she busted! AHHHHHHHHH Benjamin and I stood there and debated on what to do, should we run, should we ignore, should we cheer, should we yell... so many choices and then.... she stood up and screamed! We ran! Blood everywhere. Hmmmmmmmmmm So 3 days later I said, "Hey let's go try that bike again". "Sure", so up she went and there she goes. Ridding like a champ. It reminded me of the time I fell of my horse. I layed there in the dirt as he ran off and left me there. I was told I had to get back on. I really didn't want to, but I did. The fall hurt really bad. I was so mad, I was embarrased but I knew I had to get back on I did and the ride was sooooooo much better! I really miss my horse days! Maybe I could talk B into getting us a pony for Christmas!



1 comment:
A Pony for Christmas... Hmm, well you know as long as L and D are good, Santa will bring them whatever they ask for. Maybe we should have another talk a few weeks before Christmas again this year! Hee hee. KPE
Post a Comment